Game World Layout:
- A series of dungeons connected by a hub-area.
- New areas will open up as the player progresses
- Interaction with previously inaccessible portions of the environment.
- Core Mechanics: work with, craft, and fight with origami transformations.
- Core Experiences: Complete dungeons, solve puzzles, fight enemies, and gain new skills/weapons.
- Progression: Upgrades and Items using crafting techniques / blueprints.
- Abilities: Abilities based on the transformation property of origami.
- Constant Change/Growth: Use new upgrades/items to take on changing challenges in expanded regions.
- Give an always-fresh experience by procedurally generating the dungeons each time.
- Implement a series of rendering techniques and modify the physics to create a world that lives and breathes in ways which resemble their constituent materials and respond to player interaction promptly.
- Light roguelike gameplay, more forgiving
- Origami properties in the world
- Appeal to a rather broad audience.
- Given in-game text and the difficulty level, the game will be approachable to players between the ages of 4 – 99.